SugarDaddie started its matchmaking service for wealthy men and attractive women early in 2002. The site was twice featured on Dr. Phil show in the US, and Richard and Judy show in the United Kingdom, making the site popular in the 2 countries.
What Makes This Site Different
- They don't accept sugar boys, sugar mommas, or gay sugar daddies.
- They don't accept users from less developed countries.
- Only men who earn $100,000 or more per year can join the site, but they don't verify members' income.
- Must be 21 or older to use the site.
- 1 Month Premium: $24.99
- 3 Months Premium: $50.97
- 6 Months Premium: $89.94
- 12 Months Premium: $155.88
As a free member, you can only search and browse. By becoming a gold member, you can do the following:
- Send, read and reply to messages.
- See who like you.
- Participate in forum discussion.
If you are located in the US and United Kingdom, SugarDaddie is worth a try.