SugarDaddy.com is relatively new in the sugar daddy dating field. Its Alexa rank proves that the site has a lot of visitors but it doesn't guarantee a huge user base, and the site doesn't include the number of members on its website. This site also offers a 3-day free trial, so we think it's still worth a try.
- 1 Month Platinum Membership: $29.95
- 1 Month Diamond Membership: $34.95
- Full Contact (allowing free members to contact you): extra $14.95 per month
- Plus a $5.95 administration fee for all monthly memberships.
Differences between Platinum membership and Diamond membership:
- Diamond Members' Profiles are highlighted in search results.
- Diamond Members are displayed above others in search results.
- Diamond profiles get priority fastest approval.
- Messages sent by Diamond members are highlighted in the recipients' mailbox.
- Diamond Members receive weekly emails containing members who are matches for you.
- Diamond Members have no storage limits on the numbers of emails that can be stored in their inbox.
What We Love About SugarDaddy.com
- The 3-day free trial.
- The page to see members currently online.
- The ability to search local members within 5/10/25/50/100/250 miles.
- Lots of sugar daddies have purchased Full Contact so you can send messages to them for free.
- The ability to see approximate distance between you and the profile owner on search results page and profile page.